Careers at LoopCR
LoopCR are a small but purposeful company within the IT sector. Our contribution to reusing redundant IT equipment has extended the life of thousands of products and allowed new owners to enjoy technology at a fraction of the cost. Not only do we reuse equipment but we also package and send products overseas to less fortunate countries. All items we receive that cannot be reused are environmentally friendly recycled through one of our partners.
As a small business that packs a punch, we all contribute to duties and tasks in and out of the office. Flexibility is the key driver to growing our brand and increasing our partnerships.
We are now in a position to recruit a part-time Operation Junior. The role will be very hands-on as you will be responsible for essential duties carried out on a day to day basis. We can offer flexibility to the right candidate.
Duties will include:
- Booking in collections to the system and ensuring the paper trail is accountable
- Submitting essential paperwork to relevant businesses and individuals
- Testing computer and IT systems as they arrive to determine the reusability
- Securely erasing and wiping content from computers and hard drives
- Dismantling products and equipment
- Ensuring storage units are kept tidy and organised
- Contributing to sales tasks and lead generating
- Assisting with collections from time to time when required
To apply, please send your CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.com.