About LoopCR Computer Reuse & Recycling
LoopCR specialises in maximising the use of redundant IT equipment by securely reusing and refurbishing those items, thus extending their shelf life.
Operating since 2015, we have collected over 3,000 items of electronic waste (20 tonnes) and securely erased over 2,000 hard drives for businesses and private individuals. LoopCR is fully licenced and registered with the Environment Agency for the processing of waste electronic equipment and hard drive recycling.
The current digital age we live in is gripped with fear, fear of having personal information stolen, computers being hacked, confidential files being made public. There is hardly a day that passes where a news story hasn’t reported a cyber attack, this fear has led to increased numbers of old computers and laptops (e-waste) ending up in landfills and ultimately reversing the pledge the government made to enable us to be a greener society.
If done correctly, with due care and attention, all forms of computer reuse or computer recycling can be a seamless process that benefits both you and your carbon footprint. We achieve this by securely reusing and refurbishing IT equipment at our Maidstone office to give it a new lease of life. Only when IT equipment is beyond repair is it recycled.
We’re proud to be recognised as a leader is computer recycling and this is why we offer free IT recycling collections for businesses and personal properties. We provide safe disposal of computers and other IT equipment combined with secure data destruction services.
If you have any concerns about how to dispose of your old computers, or how to securely erase a hard drive then come and speak to us. We are experts in electronic recycling and have a wealth of information to ease your concerns.
Why choose LoopCR?
- Free Local IT Recycling Collections – By providing free local collections, we hope that people will use our services in confidence instead of dumping the equipment in the countryside.
- Environmentally Friendly – We believe in reducing the amount of IT equipment being disposed of at the UK landfills. Instead, we ensure that the waste is recycled in an environmentally friendly manner.
- Security – Any hard drives or other equipment that may have personal data will be irreversibly wiped, completely. If they cannot be wiped, they will be destroyed.
What items do we collect?
- PC’s, Laptops, Netbooks, and Servers
- TFT and CRT Monitors
- Small Electrical items
- Any computer related equipment including Cables, Keyboards, Power Leads, Mice.